Real Estate 'Mayor Marketing' Mastery
We help real estate agents, mortgage lenders, investors, and other real estate professionals generate more leads online.Early Bird Pricing!
Enjoy the 50% OFF rate until March 1 when the course is officially launched!
So you’d like to get more quality leads online, boost your digital presence, and avoid spending tens of thousands of dollars outsourcing it all to an agency? Awesome. Building and growing your brand online while marketing your services are some of the best ways to generate more steady streams of leads.
What tools or software should you use? How do you target certain demographics to generate leads from? How do you create a website that works for you 24/7 and that does the selling for you? Finally, how do you motivate people to opt-in and become a lead?
We’re going to help you cut through the confusion—to not only learn how to properly plan and launch your website and digital marketing strategy, but make sure it succeeds as well.
In Real Estate Mayor Marketing Mastery, we’ll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of launching a great website and marketing campaign. With high-quality videos, worksheets, guides, and examples along the way, you’ll have systems that are generating leads for you night and day up in no time.
At my digital agency, Calaboration, we've been building websites, growing Facebook pages, and generating real estate leads since 2012.
In addition to building online presences and generating leads for real estate professionals like mortgage lenders, investors, and agents, we’ve worked on political campaigns, marketing for bars & restaurants, and more.
Throughout building websites for certain industries, generating paid and organic traffic to them, and growing business all online, we’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t work. During this time, I’ve personally sat with many business owners and walked them through how they can improve their businesses online—many people know what they want, but need guidance on how to achieve it.
That’s why we created Real Estate Digital Marketing Mastery, to help both seasoned and brand new real estate professionals learn from our success—and failures.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH REAL ESTATE MAYOR MARKETING MASTERY
Real Estate Mayor Marketing Mastery was built with the real estate professional in mind.
Agents, lenders (hard money & mortgage), investors, brokerages, & more.
If you’re new to taking control over your digital marketing, generating more leads through advertising and marketing, and your’e looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. There are seven stages with 50 videos (over 10 total hours!), taking you from having nothing to launching a successful website and marketing campaigns.
- Clear action items set you up for success. We teach you how to acquire the right tools, mindset, and how to leverage your current platform to grow it further.
- Bonuses keep you on track—including a printable workbook and a special lecture on marketing your latest listings or promotions.
- Gain exclusive access to our Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with other professionals.
- Office hours with Nick during the first month give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice. Available on the immersive course
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
HOW TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITE, LAUNCH AD CAMPAIGNS, AND GENERATE LEADS
Across seven distinct course stages, you’ll learn all about:
- Strategy – What is the plan for our marketing efforts? We go over how you should plan your marketing, the funnel we’ll be creating for users to be directed to, and how it all works so you can effectively market your business.
- Website – We take you step-by-step through the creation and launching of your website. From hosting, designing, and adding content to your site, you’ll have a working and lead generating machine in no-time.
- Digital Marketing – Running ads on Google and Facebook is easy to start but difficult to master. We get you to the mastery level so you can stop wasting money on ads that don’t convert into leads.
- Social Media – Your social media accounts are your methods of free advertising. If done well, you’ll build an organic following that lasts forever. We teach you how you can get more followers on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other sites that will help you generate leads.
- SEO & Content – Now that your site is up, how are people going to view it and fill out your lead forms? Search engine optimization (SEO) is your way of ensuring you always show up when someone searches for things you can help with
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
AGENTS, LENDERS, BROKERAGES, INSURANCE, TITLE
Real Estate Mayor Marketing Mastery is designed for all real estate professionals ranging from agents, lenders, brokers, investors, and more.
If you’re looking to generate more leads online and build an online presence this course is for you.
You’re always looking to get more qualified leads and more potential clients in your pipeline. Your website, profiles, and advertisements have been in your mind and now it’s time to make it a reality. You’re not only building a brand—you’re building a brand that works for you 24/7 and that lasts; generating leads while you sleep and putting people through your funnel while you’re closing other deals.
"Nick - can't wait to see your next lectures and provide more feedback!. I absolutely resonate with your delivery and points.... Thank you!"
- Nitin Sanghi, Udemy
Getting Leads Online Doesn't Have To Be Hard
Stop thinking about generating more leads using the internet and start doing it today. Real Estate Digital Marketing Mastery will hold your hand through all the hard parts, including setting up your website, creating the content for your advertisements, and getting your marketing campaigns out into the world.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Start Generating Leads Today
A blog could take months to gain organic traction and your advertisements could start brining in leads today. You have opportunity to see results immediately and for them to grow within the next six months.